Dual Use Hopper
The AFT Dual Use Hopperhas been designed to backfill narrow drainage trenches and compliments the AFT Wizz Wheel and AFT45.
- An interchangeable gravel chute or sand placement and compaction unit are easily attached to the bottom of the tractor mounted Hopper.
- Fast, accurate backfilling of trenches as narrow as 1.2 inches.
- Mounted on a standard multi-purpose agricultural tractor with double acting hydraulics saves the costs and maintenance of a self propelled vehicle
- Fully adjustable depth control for gravel and sand flows.
- Even wet sand is made to flow well and is fully compressed.
- Hydraulically operated butterfly shutter cuts off the material supply before lifting the unit out of the trench.
- The already large material capacity can be increased with optional extension sides.
- No power drives or vibration units guarantee low operating costs and a minimum of maintenance.
- Neat, clean finish eliminates hand work and assures rapid turf recovery.
- A hydraulically operated shutter shuts off the supply at the end of each run, when the complete Hopper is lifted out of the trench.