Wizz Wheel 55
The AFT Wizz Wheel 55 is a powerful slit trencher designed to fit onto the three-point linkage of tractors
With ever increasing demands made on today’s sport surfaces comes the need to improve sports turf drainage to ever higher standards.
The AFT WIZZ WHEEL offers the ultimate solution for wet ground conditions, providing a fast, reliable, clean and cost effective method of installing intensive drainage systems.
- High speed trenching up to 6560 feet per hour – means reduced labor costs.
- Mounted on a multi-purpose agricultural tractor. It saves the additional costs and maintenance of a self-propelled vehicle.
- Direct drive from PTO-shaft through an adjustable safety clutch and massive light angle gear box provides maximum reliability with minimum wear and maintenance.
- The pocket mounted digging blades are fully reversible, which doubles their working life and thus greatly reduces operating costs.
- Two different systems of tungsten carbide digging teeth extend the WhizzWheel’s range to very hard and rocky grounds.
- A large removable side panel allows for fast access for easy cleaning.
- The soil clear-up system completely removes all soil even in wet and sticky conditions and elevates it into a vehicle running alongside.
- Continuously variable hydraulic depth control can be linked to a laser for grading.
- Adjustable staggered twin discs pre-cut the turf and contribute to minimum ground disturbance.
- Floating, self-adjusting crumber keeps the trench bottoms clean of loose soil.
- Trench sizes of up to 5 inches wide and up to 22 inches deep.
- This unit requires 60-120 HP.